Support Practitioner - Nightshift
Type: Full-time, Part-Time (Nightshift, Permanent)
Salary: £20,531 - £21,763 (pro rata) per annum / £10.50 - £11.13 based on skills, qualifications, and experience.
- 35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata)
- Time and a half payment for any time worked over 37.5 hours per week
- Anti-social hours enhancement payment of up to £1042 when undertaking waking night shifts (from 11pm to 7am)
- Additional mileage contributions of 45p per mile
- Fully funded SVQ qualification with support from a dedicated team
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and sick leave
- A Defined Contribution pension scheme, with incremental employer contributions
- Membership to Lifeworks; employee well-being and perks platform
- Membership of a credit union
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – with a £200 bonus for each person recommended
- Discounts with leading hotels; and more!
Do you want to invest your talent and skills doing something challenging yet rewarding?
Are you motivated by making a positive difference to people’s lives? If you are answering ‘yes’ to these questions then, we'd love to meet you!
You don’t need to have experience, but the right values and motivation are essential; honesty, respect, empathy and compassion are key skills that we value in people who join our teams.
If you are looking for full time, or part time, nightshift work, have great listening and communication skills developed from a previous career in hospitality, retail or other similar sectors, then we have a role for you. We also value applications from people with experience in the social care sector.
If you’re good at seeing people as unique individuals with their own skills, opinions, and dreams for the future; developing professional relationships with a diverse set of people; encouraging people to overcome obstacles and ensuring their voices are heard; if you are an excellent team player, but also value being trusted to work alone then we currently have opportunities for you to join our teams in Edinburgh & Lothians.