Support Practitioner - Caithness
Salary: £18,576 - £19,554 (pro rata) Per annum/ £9.50 - £10.00 an hour
Type: Full time (37.5), Part Time, relief and relief opportunities available
At Carr Gomm, we appreciate how difficult the current climate is for everyone. Please be assured that the health and safety of people supported and our staff is a priority for us. As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Access to full PPE and hand sanitiser (gloves, aprons, masks, visors, and goggles) when appropriate.
- Full training in the effective use of PPE, following agreed guidance issued by Health Protection Scotland.
As one of Scotland’s leading social care and community development charities, we are fully up-to-date with industry accepted guidance on infection control procedures, vaccination roll-out, and visiting friends and family advice.
CAR DRIVER IS ESSENTIAL
The Caithness Home Care service...
Provides support to people to lead a good quality of life in their own homes. The service aims to help people sustain, recover or manage their health, skills and abilities to lead independent and fulfilling lives. Our role is not to do things for people but to work with them. The service also provides support to those approaching the end of their lives in their own homes, where this is their choice.
Throughout the day, you will be supporting individuals with their daily life routine, as per their support plan. This will often include meal preparation, medication administration, and personal care as well as other aspects of their daily life.
We are one of Scotland’s leading social care and support charities striving to help people to achieve their individual hopes and dreams every day. We know our work is challenging and very rewarding, and we require people with a flexible and inspirational approach able to find innovative solutions with people, not for them. Our organisation provides many years of practical experience, professional policies and procedures, expert colleagues and a passion for continually learning and improving. We ensure you come to work every day informed, inspired and determined to make a difference by having a positive impact on people’s lives.
Join us and we will...
- Trust you to become an amazing member of our team: to actively listen to people, to develop and maintain personalised support plans for people.
- Support you by providing a comprehensive induction, regular supervision and team meetings to ensure you maximise your potential.
- Develop your career by helping you register as a professional social care practitioner with the SSSC.
Be part of something extraordinary! Develop your career in Social Care as a Support Practitioner with Carr Gomm.
Click here to find out about our commitment to data protection