Relief Support Practitioner - Isle of Skye
Type: Relief positions available
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Would you relish the opportunity to work with vulnerable people living in various settings in your local community and make a real difference to their lives?
Looking for an exciting, fresh start? Real people person and enjoy the opportunity to form relationships?
Why not join our team on the Isle of Skye with various, flexible shifts on offer, gaining valuable experience within different settings?
Maybe you don’t have any experience and working in Social Care is new to you? Don’t be put off! We’d love to hear from you!
We are interested in what you are like as a person, and what values you can bring. If they match ours, we are convinced that our training and ongoing support will make you into an excellent Support Practitioner. Of course, if you have experience in a similar role, we will value that experience.
- 35 days’ holiday per year
- Fully funded SVQ qualification with support from a dedicated team
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and sick leave
- A Defined Contribution pension scheme, with incremental employer contributions
- Membership to Lifeworks; employee well-being and perks platform
- Membership of a credit union
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with leading hotels; and more!
Click here to find out about our commitment to data protection